Micro Racers 2 Micro Racers 2

Not as bad as people say.

Well the game aint bad...but aint good either. Its an average top down racing game. Graphics remind me of Pixel Junk Racers from the PSN. I would see this as the first version of something. Prolly testing out controls and track properties and how to keep basic values of a racer. Im sure the next racing game from this guy will be much better. Btw I think the yellow car is overpowered. I sticked to the inner track while the yellow one was driving in slaloms and it still came up really close to me.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Fun for 5 minutes.

The graphics look way better before you start the game. Shouldnt be like that :-/ Also the controls are really slippery in my opinion. Unlike other jump and runs you can hardly control your characters position or landing. The music started off really nice...untill the bass started which made you realize the poor quality of the encoding. Overall its a fun game really but also has a lot of flaws which I can see by the quality of this flash is not necessary. Maybe you rushed with making this public too much instead of changing a few things first. I liked it

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Simply fun!

Seriously it's been a long long time I had so much fun destroying stuffs. All just fits together. The music, the graphics and the sound effects making it really fun to play and watch. 10 of 10 simple as that for me.